Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pet of May : Arracache, the Cute Kitty


Marylin? No, it's Arracache (All photos by M. Shirkavand)
By Anna Muggiati

Arracache was found meow-crying outside her human's home 3 years ago, when she was a tiny baby kitten. Shirkavand took her, fed her and made her an improvised bed. Since then she became his "beloved" pet _ or maybe he became her beloved human?  She is one of the amazing awwww-ed cats n Petzi's social network, and has more than 70 posts  _ just visit petzi.com to see her cute photos.


Lucky girl Arracache was named after a root which is used to season special dishes: "It is a traditional food I ate once in Costa Rica, known as Picadillo de Arracache", Shirkavand explains. In his own words she is very "stubborn and independent". Yet, she makes him work and do things that he would never do if it wasn't for her: "She always make me talk to her with a very pitched and loving voice". When they want to have fun, he plays with a laser toy to amuse her.

Isn't she lovely?

Wired? Yes! A lapcat I am!

Taking my job seriously: this mug won't be taken!
Now, with you, Arracache's mini-interview:

What is your favorite time of the day?

Evening, when my human arrives home and gives me tuna fish.

Treats or food?
I love canned food.

Where do you sleep? 

My human's bed is my favorite place.

Please describe your owner and his best personality traits.

He loves me and always buys me what I like.
Nap time! Bye bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment