Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pet Presents for their Human Moms

By Anna Muggiati


A down pillow? A brand new couch? A new house? Staycations to spend more time with them? Because I just feel that our pets know us so much... and motherhood can be experienced by most of pets moms, I believe that they if they could, pets would choose a perfect Mother's Day present. So what would your pet choose?


Maggie and Nicole (Photo from http://blog.maggieandnicole.com/)

Nicole Ellis, our very special friend and Hollywood pet trainer says that Maggie would pick something very delicious (and unique): "Maggie would probably get me a ginormous wheel of cheese from here.  That way she know that if she steals her weight in cheese, 15 pounds, I probably wouldn't even notice", she tells.


"It should be a fabulous Mother's Day",  comments Jenni C. Her adopted dogs would give her creative presents: "Shelby wants to buy me the winning Florida Lottery ticket so I don't have to go to work and can stay home everyday! Kasie will buy me a XL-King-Size Sleep Number mattress so there is more room and comfort for me and all dogs on the bed. And Jaks will order Chinese take-out for me with enough to share all around." An imitation goose pillow would probably come from Molly. Guess why? She destroyed one many years ago.
Jenni's furry fab four


Pumpkin will give Carol a catio
Pumpkin's mom Carol B. thinks the kitty would be really generous, and give something that would benefit both: "The first thing that comes to mind is a custom made catio for the back porch area _ where she can enjoy the outdoors safely without having to meow for me to open the front door for her to peek out every couple of hours as she does now. " And she explains: "Looks like she would consider this a nice gift for me since she it would mean fewer disruptions for her mom who she dotes on. I was away for a night this past weekend and when I came home it was as if I had died and come back to life _ from all the excited meows, head-butts and chirping noises I received".

Chanel, high fashion kitty


Chanel, my mom's 13 years old cat would buy her another mirror, as she loves to stare when mom is doing her make up. "She is very feminine and adores to look at herself at the mirror, so that would be her choice", say mom, who up to now raised 4 humans and cared for 8 cats (currently 4).



Dadá, my best feline friend 







My white fluffy Dada, the senior Turkish Angora, would give me a new down and goose pillow, as one of his favorite pastime is to nap besides my head purring when I go to sleep. Probably my three grand-kittens, Panda, Pantera and Tigre would also take the opportunity to buy me something big: a whole certification project so to make sure they have lots of fun while being indoor cats!






Juju, the princess ,waiting to be brushed
                                                                                                                                                                       Juju, who I adopted when she was a tiny little something, back in 2004, is the dark brown little cat princess of the house (psst don't tell her she thinks she's black) would certainly buy me a new hair brush, as she loves to watch me combing my hair and just melts when I brush her coat.











1 comment:

  1. This was a lovely posting! It certainly makes one think...

    ReplyDelete