Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pet Holiday Gifts List (for their people too)

Whistle: Wonderful gift (Photo by Whistle)

I was watching Santa Buddies with my sons while decorating the Christmas tree and couldn't avoid thinking about what to give to all the pets we have in our family. That kind of distraction redirected my attention to all the dogs I wanted to adopt after the Thanksgiving Fox special show Cause For Paws.

Of course, the first thing to think about was something related to their health, and the gift to come up in my list is Whistle for all the dogs we have around. It's a real cool gadget, developed by the coolest guys in San Francisco. It makes it possible to know what is going on with your dog while you are away (by mobile phone through a nice app) or when you are very close to him. You can monitor the heart rate and know how much time the dog spent playing, sleeping and doing all activities.

The other gift that I am buying for my own pets, of course, is PetziConnect, which will be able to connect me to my cats while I am away at work and traveling. The device makes it possible for you to call your pet through a mobile app and dispense some treats while watching them fetch it. At the same time, I will be able to take photos of them and post it to the social network. Sounds like lots of fun and I can't wait to use it.
PetziConnect is ready to be ordered. Can't wait to connect to pets while away.

ZeeDog: creative and functional gifts (Photo ZeeDog website)
My other choice of a good gift to give is by Zee Dog. Their well-designed toys and accessories are so cute that I wish they would make clothes for my kids, too! These guys know how to make creative stuff like Banana Fruitz, a nice toy to fill up with healthy snacks. I also would love to add this awesome bed to it. It's looking great for all pets, and I am sure that my big white Angora won't mind one of their beds:  the one with "I am the boss" printed looks like just what he needs.

A yearly subscription of Dr. Elsey's cat litter is something I am considering to ask Santa Paws to send to me. After years of searching for the best cat litter ever, I found out about this one, which happens to be really the one everybody approves in the house.  I also will give couple of Lazy Pet Window Perches to some feline parents and maybe consider this fancy scratcher by Pet Fusion to my cats!

GoPro Fetch - See what they see (Photo GoPro website)



For my adventurer friends I will GoPro. Their owners will have a blast seeing through their pets' point of view. I am sure this will help to make their bond stronger.


Last, but not least, I would also buy lots of gifts for the pets I would like to adopt. But currently I have no more room for any pet in our lives. But I can sponsor a pet while they are waiting for a permanent home. For that I will go to Petfinder.com. When I am ready to adopt I will go to choose one furry friend from  Cat Town Cafe cats and a beautiful dog from Humane Society of Silicon Valley.

















No comments:

Post a Comment